We had some bar meals and 1 afternoon tea, overall very moderate, I had the afternoon tea the sandwiches were cheese and pickle, thick cut cheddar and the smoked salmon was very thick and not good, just two choices. They brought me jam and clotted cream but no scone, I received a red hot microwaved one eventually.
My son had spaghetti Carbonara but they did not bring any garlic bread it came eventually.
We waited nearly 50 minutes for our meal, clearly they were short staffed but we won't go back and we only live 8 miles away in Keswick
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Lake District, Keswick, Castle Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Castle Hotel Bassenthwaite
- Best Western Keswick
- Best Western Castle Hotel
- Best Western Bassenthwaite
- Bassenthwaite Best Western
- Best Western Plus Lake District, Keswick, Castle Inn Hotel Bassenthwaite