Just returned from a weekend at the catsle inn, with my husband and 11 year old daughter.. We arrived without a booking and the reception staff were extremely helpful in finding us a room.The rooms were fantastic. For our first night we were lucky enough to get a family room. ( room 36) unbelievable amount of space, with a large double bed and two single beds. It was furnished very elegantly and the bathroom was also of a high standard.
Our second night, we had to change to another room....Again we were extremely lucky as this time we had a poster suite. The staff put in a zed-bed for our daughter, but the four poster bed was so big we all fit in it comfortably. This room ( 34) even had two TV's, and a roll top bath. The leisure facilities were great, as was the bar and reception area. All the staff were very helpfull and polite. We will definately return to this hotel. If you do book a room, give 'The Sun Inn' a try for a cosy pub feel with excelent food.( near Bassenthwaite village)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Castle Hotel Bassenthwaite
- Best Western Keswick
- Best Western Castle Hotel
- Best Western Bassenthwaite
- Bassenthwaite Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Castle Inn Hotel Bassenthwaite/Keswick, Lake District