“Sit Outside for the View”
Review of Konoba Komin

Konoba Komin
Ranked #31 of 85 Restaurants in Korcula Town
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Down one of the first alleys on your right as you enter through the majestic gate of Korcula Old Town is an authentic konoba--complete with peka! find. With With
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Located on the end of the island, the views are spectacular. They are noted for the seafood and we were not disappointed with the mussels. Service was good, but a bit slow due to a large party seated near us that commanded a lot of attention. It was a very relaxing place to take a meal. I would have rated this 4.5 if I could, but the service does not allow a 5. Given that one deficit, I still would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

My sister & I turned away from this restaurant on our first night on the island as they were full, so we returned the next night. So glad we did ! The mixed fish platter was amazing & perfectly cooked. Served with lovely chard & chopped potatoes. The waiter gave us a plate of the most delicious garlic bread while we waited. Watching the sunset capped off the wonderful experience. Local white was delicious too.
We revisited a few days later & this time had the local mixed meat dish & this was also delicious.

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We finally had a chance to try the regional dish, peka. Pre-ordered fish and mixed grill which was really too much for 4 people. The flavour was better in the mixed grill. Staff was pleasant and attentive. House wine a decent value.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We had a lovely conclusion of our vacation at koniba komin. While reading the menu, we already saw an amazing looking meat dish being delivered to the people at the next table. We chose the 'Marko Polo' platter and the people at the next table ended up being jealous of our choice (which was even better than theirs).
Best mixed meat of our 2-week holiday. I was so full, I asked to have my dessert ('Split cake') to go. Great choice, because I wouldn't have want to miss it.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Loved the food here. Simple, rustic and homely. Staff were very friendly. Great setting. Their homemade Split cake is divine!