“Fantastic time to be had with the Oreb crew”

Oreb Club Sailing & Windsurfing School Center
Ranked #2 of 12 Tours in Korcula Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Oreb Club has achieved a reputation for knowledge and professionalism, based on its academic credentials and years of practical sailing and windsurfing experience. Children learn basic skills in the Optimist class, and 2 and 3 seat dinghies are used to further develop skills, while catamarans like the Hobie Cat 16 offer an even greater challenge. Oreb Club gives sailors and windsurfers of all experience levels an opportunity to become more competent and confident in their abilities.
Gloucestershire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fantastic time to be had with the Oreb crew”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We spent an afternoon out sailing in small dinghies with the Oreb guys last August and that was thrilling. Even better was our day trip on the Madiba visiting Mljet for the day. From start to finish Goran and his wife were perfect hosts, feeding us and entertaining us - we laughed so much. Mljet was worth exploring and they also know the best restaurants - we ate and drank like kings and queens. It must be added that they are expert sailors too and the Madiba is a superb boat - I cannot recommend this highly enough. We will be back again this summer.

Visited August 2012
5 Thank Bintymatthews

• Serbian first
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Had a fantastic time last Friday afternoon (20 July 2012), went sailing for the first time with my husband and two friends that we met whilst in Korcula. Bor was absolutely brilliant and taught us such alot in a short time. Had a stop for a swim and some lovely light refreshments and then back to the sailing - best afternoon of the holiday - Thank You

Visited July 2012
6 Thank Andrea H
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My boyfriend and I had so much fun with Bor on our windsurfing lesson. I contacted Oreb sailing on very short notice as we were not in Korcula very long. Ivan (Bor's brother) went out of his way to make sure he was able to schedule us a lesson at a last minute's notice at the time we preferred. We were either going diving or learning how to windsurf and due to Ivan's effort -we went with Oreb school and we were very happy we did. Bor is an excellent and patient teacher. Korcula is beautiful and a wonderful place to learn windsurfing or sailing. These brothers and father run a great business, have wonderful interpersonal skills and speak several languages. I highly recommend and can't wait to go back :-) Really reasonably priced and wish i stayed in Korcula longer as I would of booked Oreb school for more lessons. There is a wonderful feeling on this island and a good energy-and this school and these brothers definitely have it., too!

Visited May 2012
5 Thank truthasiknowit10
Zagreb, Croatia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Peace and paradise”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

A perfect club for relaxation with friends and family :)
A must-do if you ever want to learn how to sail :)

Visited July 2011
5 Thank Aida P
Zadar, Zagrebacka, Croatia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“interesting experience”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I work a lot and I came to Korcula and have a rest. I saw Oreb school and friends,,, they proposed that we go to sailing. travel to Lastovo was interesting and I'm glad I had a teacher like Ivan to teach me. sends them all the praise and I hope it will continue to be successful
:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) SEE YA THIS SUMMER!!!

Visited August 2011