“Lovely dinner evening!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Definitely the best meal we enjoyed in Korcula - great atmosphere, staff, not to mention the meal itself. Perfection.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

During the day we booked a table inside for an evening meal. From the moment we booked to the moment we were sat down, the service was delightful.

We loved this food, plate presentation was excellent, which absolutely adds to the experience. The waiter was a natural people person, we really enjoyed being served by him. His drink recommendations were spot on.

My partner said that the tenderloin steak was one of the most tender and tasteful that he has eaten.

Would we return? Yes, in a heartbeat.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed in Korcula for 5 nights in September, and tried several places for lunch and dinner. Filippi is our first choice in The Old town. Few, but exciting courses on the meny. We spent our last evening in Korcula at Filippi, sitting at the waterfront with an big yellow moon as company, it couldn't be a better atmosphere. We can recommend the tuna, the lamb and og course the homemade pasta. I think they change the menu often, but homemade pasta will always be there. At this place we had the best bread ever in a croatian restaurant, and that is important for norwegians, we love bread! In Croatia they often have dry bread without butter, but at Filippi we got a kind of foccacia with oils.The service was great too!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

If you are fortunate enough to visit this beautiful island and extraordinary old fortress town, you must treat yourself to a meal at Filippi. Touring the coast of Croatia on motorcycle we had the opportunity to enjoy meals at numerous and varied very fine restaurants with fresh seafood but this was by far the best meal we had. The homemade pasta with shrimp was remarkable, simple, pure and absolutely delicious. My four friend's dishes are equally outstanding. And Filippi, who opened the restaurant two years ago is delightful so be sure to say hello to her.

1  Thank ezrielkornel k
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This was our best meal in Croatia and equaled or surpassed the food in Venice. That's a strong statement but this place hit every mark. We stopped for lunch because of the menu on the chalk board outside. No place was crowded on a cool September day so we had our choice. The yellow tail was not what we knew as yellow tail in the U.S. It doesn't matter what you call it. It was fantastic. I think it must have been swimming in the Adriatic an hour earlier. I had squash soup that was also excellent and my husband had the octopus salad, also very good. When we asked, the very friendly waiter talked to us at length about wine from Korcula and brought us a generous taste to see what we liked. My husband picked one. I picked another and he told us about the small boutique wine producer who made them. I haven't even touched on the beautiful setting at a table by the sea. It was glorious. My only regret is that it is so far away, I can't go there again this weekend.