“My dream pizza topping!”
Review of Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa
Ranked #16 of 53 Restaurants in Acitrezza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We've eaten here a few times over the years. The service is usually OK - certainly better than next door, but the pizzas are great! Generous toppings, and the La Luna Rossa pizza, with the calamari, octopus, prawns and shell-on mussels is to die for!

1  Thank Nykohler

Reviewed 3 February 2013

During soccer games they put a TV outside so you can enjoy the game. The food is good, but pretty much standard fare. The staff was friendly. You can also get pizza to go.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

I visit Sicily often and every time I go to Acitrezza I make sure I go for a nice pizza at the Luna Rossa pizzeria .
Excellent pizza, very tasty - especially the one with the truffle oil.
The stuff are very friendly and some of the waiters speak good English too
I definitely recommend this Pizzeria to everyone who will visit Acitrezza - a beautiful fishing village near Catania.

1  Thank Salvo T
Reviewed 15 September 2012

One of the best Pizzas i had during my sicily Trip (Try margherita + prosciutto cotto). Staff is very friendly!

1  Thank Niko B
Reviewed 10 September 2012

We ate here on a very busy Saturday night,
Location very nice and easy to get to the center of Acitrezza,
the pizza dough is very soft and tasty, the ingredients of choice enrich the whole pizza making something extraordinarily good,
we've had a number of different pizzas here .
The staff is nice, very friendly and never invasive and you will feel at home. Also, very reasonably priced
, I was licking my fingers,actually it was the best pizza i have ever eaten, I would recommend

1  Thank scutothomas