Westgrove Hotel and Conference Centre
US$155
Travelocity
US$221
TripAdvisor
Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club(Maynooth)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$134
Hotels.com
1,155 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantkids clubleisure centrelovely hotelset menuboth nightsfamily breakan overnight stayfood was lovelyreception areabar foodkildare villagefamily roommy mumhotel bara lovely staychecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 days with my wife and son . The staff were friendly and helpful . The food is good and the price is reasonable . The leisure center is spotless . The kids club is the real bonus for this hotel . Everyone went home relaxed and really enjoyed our stay .

Stayed: May 2014
JerryRu, General Manager at Westgrove Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found that we offered good value for money. I do hope we encourage you to return to us again for a short break.
Thank you for choosing the Westgrove Hotel Leisure Club and Spa.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Don't let the pretty pictures fool you - I was charged TWICE due to incompetent staff, and still haven't received ANY response from the Hotel! Upon checking in I was asked for my credit card as a hold, and that it would not be charged. Upon checking out, my friend paid for the room on another card, but after checking my credit card account they have charged us on BOTH cards!!! COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS. Emailed the hotel 7 days ago and STILL haven't heard back. BEWARE!!! Do not stay unless you are prepared to pay double!!! The staff were a miserable bunch and even complained when they were asked to arrange taxis for us!! We had a night in between stays at the hotel and they made us pay for a hotel room just to store our bags!!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex H
JerryRu, General Manager at Westgrove Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor. I am sorry if you were double charged but it would not be our normal procedure to charge a credit card when a guest is checking in. We would normally authorise the credit card for payment by taking the accommodation amount for the stay. This is an authorisation not a charge. The authorisation stays on your card for a period of five days. If you would like to contact me directly I will see if I can get this resolved for you. My email address is jerryrussell@westgrovehotel.com
Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 May 2014

stayed here for one night as visiting the area. very nice hotel in a good location. 10-12 mins from Naas main street and all the shops. hotel has good quality free wifi. the pool and gym area are both first rate, the pool especially. very nice Jacuzzi and steam room. we ate in the Italian restaurant in the hotel and it was first rate, we had a late meal 9.30pm and the service and quality we're excellent. also had the breakfast, exactly what you'd expect from a breakfast buffet but still very well done also the chefs went above what was expected and made poached eggs to order. the only negative point was there was little to no hot water when we arrived on the Saturday evening, it was a big deal as we were going to the pool anyway but could have been very inconvenient if we had something to do.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank K B
JerryRu, General Manager at Westgrove Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found our facilities to your liking. Thank you for mentioning our free Wifi, Assaggio Restaurant, our chefs and service team.They will be enthused to receive your praise. Thank you for choosing the Westgrove Hotel, Leisure Club and Spa and I do hope we encourage you to return again for another break and experience all that County Kildare has to offer.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed in the west grove on a three day break B&B, The room was clean and comfortable also had a balcony, it was quiet we never heard a thing which I hoped for. this is a very big hotel and busy, the staff were friendly the food was nice, however the bar food does not have Light bites for evening such as soup and Sandwiches, I found that there was only one thing that I would eat that was on the menu Ham shank and potatoes, bit disappointed with menu for bar. over all we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms seemed to be quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
JerryRu, General Manager at Westgrove Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to give us your review on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you enjoyed your break away. We are reviewing our menus in our Restaurant and our Bar at present so we will take your comments on board. I am very surprised you were unable to avail of a selection of freshly made sandwiches and fresh soup of the day in our bar as it is available at all times. Thank you for complimenting our staff and service and I do hope you will consider taking another short break away in the Westgrove Hotel Leisure Club and Spa at sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

the holiday didn't start very well when there was a mix up regarding rooms. we had requested 4 single rooms and 2 double rooms, and on our arrival we found that we had been allocated 4 double rooms, which meant that one lucky person got to get the double bed, and the unlucky one got the childs bed. we were there for 5 nights, and it took 3 nights before the matter was resolved and we all got the rooms that we wanted. the bar staff and restaurant staff were very friendly, the food was excellent. we all stayed here last year for the big golf event, and everything went smoothly, so I presume that this years hiccup regarding rooms was just a blip. will be back again next year for the tournament so we hope that there are no more hiccups.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to give us your review on Trip Advisor. I am sorry there was a mix up in your room types. Please be assured that this will not happened again. It was great to welcome your group back for another year and I hope you enjoyed your stay. We had Ross in our bar especially on for you and we know you all love your golf.
Thank you for returning to the Westgrove Hotel Leisure Club and Spa and we look forward to seeing you again next year. Thank you for your business it is very much appreciated.