Our daugther got married last week at this resort. There was 34 of us spending a full week and it was more than expected for everyone of us. Two of us were gluten intolerant. The service we had was fantastic...we got special desert...they baked good bread for us....they cooked gluten free pizza and really pay attention in every restaurant we went. The Chef is there every night to get comments and make sure that everything is all right.
Géraldine, the french coordinator, was taking care of all the french peopole and make a huge difference in their vacations
We went fishing and the staff cooked the fish for all of us. That exerience was sooooo appreciated...Thank you so much... If you like fishing with a local, it is very easy. Go and meet Dennys...this guy is so nice and located approximately 1000 feet walking to the left on the beach. The hotel should use him for the people who want to live an terrific fishing experience...For less than 150$ you will have such a good time.
On the wedding day, we went to the spa. My daughter paid previousley for the services we wanted. They made the apointment for 12h instead of 10h...we were not together as previous...we started the treatment at 11h30....not a very good experience!
My husband and I, travelled in almost all the islands in the Carabeen. We had never been in a all included and were not sure of what it would be. However many of us went in a all inclusive before and we all enjoy our stay a way more than expected. The employees are so well trained...they smile all the time and do whatever possible to make sure your vacation experience will be unforgettable. If you ever go back in a all inclusive, it would be there.
We went snorkling...the fish are very small because there is a high spare fishing activity out there. However, the reefs are beautiful and we enjoy the experience.
Thanks from all of us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the undiscovered. Journey to a forgotten Jamaica where the natural beauty is simply unforgettable. Within a 500-acre wilderness preserve, blue mountains, lush palm groves, pristine coastlines and shimmering turquoise waters create an unbelievable backdrop for a monumental resort. Sandals Whitehouse Europe Village & Spa perfectly blends the exotic allure of the Caribbean with the refined elegance of Europe. Charming Italian piazzas and fountains are surrounded by gardens resplendent with fragrant foliage, while three European-inspired villages – Italian, French and Dutch – are home to luxuriously-appointed, all oceanfront rooms and suites. Each one offers magnificent views overlooking the two-mile long beach, and top tier suites come with Sandals’ legendary Butler Service. Seven restaurants serve mouthwatering gourmet cuisine from around the world, and entertainment ranges from a sophisticated piano bar to bonfire beach parties and a chic nightclub. This resort is truly a world unto itself, where time is all but forgotten and the only moment is now. World Travel Awards: Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All – Inclusive Company,” 16 years in a row. Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand,” 18 years in a row. Sandals Whitehouse “Jamaica’s Leading Spa Resort” Five Star Diamond Award, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences. We’re so very pleased to announce that Sandals Whitehouse European Villages & Spa has been named in Condé Nast Traveler’s Voted 2012 Readers' Choice Awards “Top 15 Hotels & Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No. 10 and “Top 30 Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No. 4 as part of the annual “Best in the World” poll. Presented Certificate of Excellence for 2012 and Travelers' Choice Hotel for 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sandals South Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Whitehouse European Village Hotel Whitehouse
- Whitehouse Sandals
- Sandals Whitehouse Jamaica