“Lovely birthday lunch”
Review of Wayford Bridge Inn

Wayford Bridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Stalham
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I visited last Sunday with my family to celebrate my birthday. I found the food to be very tasty and decent portion sizes, the belly pork on the Sunday roast menu was extremely good. There was a very relaxed feel to the place and the staff were very helpful. I am sure we will return again very soon

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Wayford Bridge Inn

Reviewed 30 July 2014

As a local we greatly enjoyed the artwork on display. Not all was great but that was the beauty of the display in the dinning room, like visiting an exhibition. The Miro's great. And the lounge very interesting. We also enjoyed our drinks.
I am an artist.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin W
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stopped off here whilst on a boating holiday on the Norfolk Broads....
Had a couple of pints of Guinness.... chilled and poured to perfection....
=o)
My intention was to have an evening meal here, and the menu did look good, but decided to move on for the night....
Staff were very friendly and pleasant.... was nice to see barstaff cleaning etc etc rather than standing with their hands in their pockets.....
All in all 5 ***** stars....
will definatly return on my next trip
Thanks

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Have been to the bar/ restaurant several times to enjoy a pint and a burger. The burgers were spotvon untkl the prices went from £7.95 to £12 plus. I relented and bought one only to find the food barely filled half the plate and was complely void of sald. I think it was forgotten about. I actually felt totally ripped off.

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank MWGCP
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I booked this hotel having looked at their website and menus. All I can say is the website bears no resemblance in any way to the actual decor, menu or room standard.
The interior of this hotel is now dark and dismal everywhere. The walls are covered with a multitude of strange animals, signs and pictures.
Our room No 2 had possibly the worst bed I have slept in ever!!! I lost count of the bed springs I could feel. Luckily we chose not to dine in because if the greasy excuse for breakfast was anything to go by it.....

If this is the standard of Marco Pierre White I am shocked. We also will never return to this hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Colspr44
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We have stayed here before and thoroughly enjoyed it. The place has turned into a complete tip with dreadful old tables, village hall type chairs, breakfast now served in a room which resembles a deer shed, with no less than a dozen stag heads looking at you, stuffed fish in glass cases which you bump your head on when you stand up, stuffed bird in glass case. The menu has shrunk and is very expensive.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Ann S
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The hotel was very clean and friendly.Unfortunatley the food was terrible. We ordered chiken kiev this was served with no garliic inside.It came piled up like a third rate carvery. The dinner was served cold. The tables and chairs made it look like a glorified greasy spoon.cafe. I think Marco Pierre White must have mellowed in his old age. Needless to say the six of us will definatley not be returning,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Rita B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stalham
Beechwood Hotel
Sprowston Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club
The Manor Hotel
The Manor Hotel
#1 of 1 in Mundesley

Been to Wayford Bridge Inn? Share your experiences!