Our parents stayed here for 2 nights and we visited on both nights and had 3 meals here, with our kids and friends. It's a Marco Pierre White restaurant and we hoped for great things. The service and bar staff were excellent, really friendly and professional. The only slight problems were the food. The breaded mushrooms that my mum and I had were really hard and the garlic butter was a dish of butter. Neither of us could taste any garlic. My wife had chicken Kiev on the second night, which was overcooked, as was her sticky toffee pudding. The steak on both nights was fantastic, definitely one of the best steaks I've had. Overall a great experience, with a few minor issues with the food. Go for the steak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family operated award winning riverside 3* Hotel all roms ensuite, situated in the Norfolk Broads midway between Norwich and Gt Yarmouth. Accommodation on ground floor and first floor levels with disabled facilities. Most rooms riverfacing. Choice of dining in two restaurants or relaxing in our comfortable Lounge Bar with its river facing patio and garden setting. Ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wayford Bridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wayford Bridge Hotel Stalham
- Wayford Bridge Norwich
- Wayford Bridge Inn Stalham, Norfolk