The Falcon At Hatton - Hotel
Premier Inn Warwick Hotel(Warwick)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe pubconverted barnroad noisedog friendly pubcar parksmall fridgefull englishmotel stylelight sleepercontinental breakfastan evening mealwould stay againbreakfast was amazingbed was comfortablemain buildingshort stayfeel very welcome
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Our car broke down outside the Falcon this morning. The folks there were setting up before opening, invited us and our children in, offered us tea and the use of their phone and wifi... And to top it off they threw some logs on the fire as it was so ruddy cold outside.
We can't thank you enough for your true hospitality, and what a lovely pub it is too!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jen S
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed overnight recently, comfortable and clean room, friendly staff. Disappointed no wifi in room, discovered wifi signal in main bar next day but as I was leaving didn't ask for password. Evening meal in restaurant was nicely presented and very tasty, I found the side dish of hash well presented and plentiful, but rather insipid for my taste. Breakfast next day was nice would have appreciated offer of more than one piece of toast and if I had asked am sure more would have been provided. Would certainly stay again and if had wifi would have given top rating. Very friendly people..

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My boyfriend & I stayed at this hotel/pub last night, we spent the evening in the bar which is modern & classy, fantastic out door, decked area with rattan furniture which is covered. Room really clean, modern & large enough for a short stay. Mini bar with honesty policy, modern, clean bathroom with toiletries.
Fantastic, friendly staff, great breakfast, we will definitely stay there again,

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I am local and was so unhappy when the Falcon took a turn for the worse a few months ago.
How fantastic that the new owners have breathed new life into the pub. The atmosphere is relaxing and it has the feel of a local pub with the advantage of being able to eat splendid food
Wish you all continued success.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I tried this pub restaurant again as new owners have taken over in the last couple of months. I had heard excellent reviews from lots of locals so decided to try it for a business lunch.

It was fabulous food at a very reasonable cost and service very friendly and helpful. I am so glad the new Chef who is the owner working along side his wife is paying so much attention to getting top notch atmoshere ad food. As word spread this will be a very busy place as you can not better the food.

Room Tip: Also has a few rooms for booking
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business