The Falcon At Hatton - Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsthe pubconverted barnroad noisedog friendly pubcar parksmall fridgefull englishmotel stylelight sleepercontinental breakfastan evening mealwould stay againbreakfast was amazingbed was comfortablemain buildingshort stayfeel very welcome
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I have been to the falcon a couple of times over the summer and never once had a bad meal or not enjoyed my time there.

The food has been to the highest standard and the friendliness of the bar staff providing table service to us has been a true delight.

I would highly recommend this pub, weather you are group of mates having a drink or a couple/family on a night out ..

They are truly versatile and can cope with any situation.

With regards Mr S.
Knowle.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2013

So tonight was awful. Cold expensive food. Boring and absolutely no atmosphere. Pubs in the middle of nowhere. Will not be returning, just a total utter disaster. I will stick to hatton arms from now on.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank lesliepilkington
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Our car broke down outside the Falcon this morning. The folks there were setting up before opening, invited us and our children in, offered us tea and the use of their phone and wifi... And to top it off they threw some logs on the fire as it was so ruddy cold outside.
We can't thank you enough for your true hospitality, and what a lovely pub it is too!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jen S
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed overnight recently, comfortable and clean room, friendly staff. Disappointed no wifi in room, discovered wifi signal in main bar next day but as I was leaving didn't ask for password. Evening meal in restaurant was nicely presented and very tasty, I found the side dish of hash well presented and plentiful, but rather insipid for my taste. Breakfast next day was nice would have appreciated offer of more than one piece of toast and if I had asked am sure more would have been provided. Would certainly stay again and if had wifi would have given top rating. Very friendly people..

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My boyfriend & I stayed at this hotel/pub last night, we spent the evening in the bar which is modern & classy, fantastic out door, decked area with rattan furniture which is covered. Room really clean, modern & large enough for a short stay. Mini bar with honesty policy, modern, clean bathroom with toiletries.
Fantastic, friendly staff, great breakfast, we will definitely stay there again,

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple