You'll like it the moment you see it.
- Food is pathetic, Don't even try the Chinese restaurant.
- Breakfast is chaotic event.
- All the staff speaks only Tamil, except the Receptionist. The receptionist man is rude and rough.
- Prices are likely to increase from what you see in their website.
- They usually don't care for your reservations, and on arrival offer you a different, high priced room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home in the hills. Since 1971 it is the best hotel in Yercaud. Owner of the hotel is Mr. Ramasamy Udyar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Shevaroys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shevaroys Hotel Yercaud