“Good food, great ambience”

The Orange Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Yercaud
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, View, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Orange restaurant is the lobby level multicuisine restaurant. We serve a wide variety of cuisines from around the world. The view from the restaurant is breathtaking and each table is particularly set keeping in mind the privacy of ever secret whisper of our holidaying guests Grand Palace Yercaud We at Grand palace work day and night to make sure that your stay with us is exceptional in all aspects. Thats why we are on the forefront of development at all times amending ourselves to meet your requirement always. We have a wide variety of facilities and services to engage you with. Our dining outlets reflect the freshness and tranquility creating a peaceful experience. Our recreational services are catered to engage all age groups that is why we have the widest variety of activities at your disposal. Come experience the truth of every word.
Bengaluru, India
“Good food, great ambience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

We went to have dinner at this place, as we were not very sure of eating at other places in yercaud due to hygiene factor.

We ordered a sweet corn soup as starter and it was good and sumptuous.For the main course we ordered less as had bit too much to eat/drink at their lounge. Two stuffed kulchas, veg biryani and omelette was the order.

Taste: The food tasted fresh and nice
Quantity:The quantity offered was good and was value for money.
Staff: We arrived at 21:30 and it was a sunday, so we were the last set of people in the restaurant, the staff did no t ask us to hurry up but subtle gesture did made us feel to wrap up our food.

The big disappointment: As i was biting in to my kulcha, i saw a rat running down the floor of the restaurant and that was the show stopper.

• Visited April 2014

Bengaluru, India
“Courteous Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

4 of our family members visited Yercaud on 29 March, we were getting in to some Restaurants in Yercaud town, it was busy and in some place they told there is no food at 9.30pm in the night, then we went to GRT for dinner, there it was buffet dinner, it was full, and we were ready to wait even, but the person who spoke to us was not polite to us, then we called Grand Palace Hotel, and checked the availability, they said they have food, then we step into Grand Palace Hotel, even here it was busy, my kids were almost in sleep without having food, The Restaurant Manager, Irvinpaul was courteous enough to give food for our kids, though the restaurant was full, then he made us to wait after taking our dinner order, we waited there for 10 to 15 mins, and by the time the food and table was ready for us, we had good food and left the place,

Chennai (Madras), India
“Great Food & Hospitality!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

We are 6 family members and two kids had Buffet dinner on 22nd March, I normally don't go to Hotel for any meal, for my niece 2nd Birthday we just went to Grand Palace Hotel as we were in Yercaud.

The Buffet spread was good, and we were served Veg spring rolls by the Chef who served the food for us and spoke to our family asking for our taste so that he can make better, I very much liked these type of attitude towards the customer. and my 2 years old niece was given balloons and the Restaurant manager took care of us well, he took us and showed the hotel Swimming pool, play area and permit room and the party hall, I never thought in Yercaud, this hotel is with lots facilities. Then we enjoyed the bonfire which was arranged for the hotel customers. I loved to see the children playing around the bonfire.

I love to come again for the great food and Hospitality.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Top class food & Service on top of the Hill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife and my two kids had lunch on 16th March 2014, the Restaurant was clean and prompt, we ordered for some drinks and Tandoori Kings treat, it was really great, I have been working in Hotels (Greek Sheraton, The Oberoi & Suthern Sun) in Dubai for past 10 years, so I would know the taste and freshens of the food items, the prawns and fish and chicken in the platter was very fresh, and excellent taste as well, then we ordered for some Naan and Non Veg Curry, it was good my wife really enjoyed the food,

apart from food, the Hospitality of the staff was great, my children's were offered balloons, and the female staff was having my children during our meal time, this was good, these type of hospitality, I don,t find in Hotels, so I appreciate them all, I could see the Chef & F&B Manager always present in the Restaurant during the meal time, and interacting with guests, and doing the service, this attitude make the guest to come back again.

View of the hotel is really good, During our next visit to Yercaud, we will stay there and enjoy the view and Hospitality.

Good, Keep up, Grand Palace!!!!!!!

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Sumptuous meal to round up the day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Happened to have dinner at The Orange Restaurant at Grand Palace Hotel and I must say that it comes very close to one of the best meals I had had on a vacation.

Ambiance: The restaurant has a classy but quiet feel to it and the tables and lighting are just perfect for a simple and quiet family meal. They do have child seats, which a lot of other places don't have.

Food: Was delicious and finger licking good. The sweet corn soup was just the right consistency and tasted very good. Ordered the paneer starter based on a previous review and I must say it was very soft and well marinated. The sabji and peas pulav was also very well cooked and the flavor was not overpowering

Service: Was quick even though the restaurant was almost full. There was always someone around to take orders or help out with something

Value: Cost is on the higher side but when compared to other Bangalore restaurants, it is not all that expensive. Average spend for 2 would be around 500-700 depending on what is ordered

Overall: A great place to enjoy good food and the view from the open space just outside the restaurant. Will surely visit again