“Mid-week Birthday treat”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2014

It has been a long time since I last visited and it was lovely to return. Delightful quirky building and loved the music. Staff were a little 'cool' when we first arrived, hint - smile, makes your customers feel welcome. Things did improve and so I'm won't hold it against them! Nachos were devoured with relish by hubby and daughter and the chilli prawns to start were delice, bit hot but a few glugs of wine cooled the mouth. My fellow companions both had steak which they found a bit difficult to cut but steak knives would have solved that issue. Hubby felt it was a passable steak. The pork enchilada was lovely and very filling. The banana burrito dessert was enjoyed by my chocolate loving hubby. Cost £105 which included wine, soft drinks and cocktails, so good value. My advice, give it a go, just remember they specialise in Mexican food so stick to that.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Just want to say a big thank you to all the staff members at Fajitas. They made our meal this evening even more enjoyable than usual. Great food and an even better atmosphere make this a great choice for a night out in Ampthill. And would also like to say a big thanks to Sammy our waitress, who ensured our evening was fabulous!!

1  Thank emma d
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

This is the most loveist friendliest restaurant in ampthill. Sam our waitress clearly always a step above customer service. Amazing. Come eat n enjoy

1  Thank TEAMSIMON
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Very small starter and main course lacked flavour not one Mexican waiter all English £18 for small jug of average sangria make a better one myself for a fiver wife ordered a banana type pudding to be told at 7/30 pm Friday we have no bananas don't bother going here waste of money

2  Thank Keithheidi
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I am very lucky to travel and eat all over the country. We stumbled onto this little gem of a restaurant which is just a few mile away from where I live, by chance. The food is excellent, service very friendly and what a great price, three of us dined and drank for less then £75.00!