Rajgate
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Don't go to Rajgate often as I've had a bit of a mixed experience over the years

However, quite a few people recently have said give it a go

Service was friendly and food of a good standard

Really enjoyed my Chicken Murgh Jafrani

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Very good local curry house. Has been around for years and there's a reason why, good service combined with top notch food. We either dine in or takeout twice a month.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We decided to try this curry house as opposed to our local, as friends always rate this as their local! It quickly became busy, clearly with regulars as they were greeted by names! Service was quick, and the meals came quickly and hot. We all had starters and mains; I decided to have the same as I would from my local curry to compare! It was very good, although spicier, but def a bit cheaper than my local! I would visit again but would probably recommend booking as it did get busy.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Always reliable, always good. I have been visiting here for over 10 years now and I swear the place has been frozen in time- which in this case a criticism.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have been here a few times with my boyfriend and it has always been a pleasure. The staff are very friendly and attentive. We once ordered our food on the phone and when we arrived they served us immediately! Both in- restaurant and take away meals are lovely!
There is ample seating, and the décor is lovely. Always served quickly here and the food is of good standard and value! Situated in a nice little town, I would definitely recommend visiting here if you like Indian food and are in the area!
I will be back soon I'm sure!