“A great place to meet friends”

Gabriels Coffee Lounge
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Located in the historical Wharf area within Sowerby Bridge. We are very family friendly and welcome everyone, we have a snug and box of toys for the little ones up stairs. There is seating on 2 floors and gardens with outside seating front and rear. We serve freshly made good quality food and great coffee. Ample parking. Baby changing facilities. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas and full alcohol license. Private parties welcome, by arrangement.
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I often choose Gabrielle's to meet friends, and have also held meetings there. The coffee and tea are good, the staff are always friendly and are happy for us to park our bikes outside when my husband and I stop for a cuppa. I would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Would really recommend the afternoon tea here, it's great value for money and the staff are great, nothing is too much trouble. Nice old little building as well.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Visited Gabriel's coffee lounge in Horbury.
We were very impressed with the friendly welcome and the quality of the coffees. The lemon cake which I had was extremely fresh and scrumptious. I understand that the cakes are home made on the premises. We will certainly be visiting again. Just the place to hang out in Horbury!! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Dropped in while in Horbury. Was cheerfully suprised by the quality of the food, coffee and the surroundings.
All were way better than I expected. The staff were friendly and welcoming and unlike many other cafes customers are well spaced and not crammed in on top of each other.

I will definitely be calling again.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Visited for first time over Christmas and enjoyed the ambiance of this cafe. Great tasting coffee and good food. Staff were friendly and welcoming.