“Amazing*****”
Review of Rare Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Rare Bar and Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We are a brand new bar and grill restaurant in Sowerby Bridge, Halifax.
Izmir, Turkey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing*****”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

A stunning restaurant with a lovely atmosphere, surroundings and attentive staff. the food was super, we will return here for sure when back in sowerby bridge

1 Thank Cenk_marmaris

Great Britain
“Amazing little restaurant”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Hidden away in sowerby bridge is Rare bar and grill. I'd heard good things about it but nothing prepared me for what was in store. The atmosphere was relaxing with the soft sound of samba easing through the building. I ordered a cosmopolitan cocktail- one of my faves and they didn't disappoint. I then had the seafood penne pasta and my boyfriend had the T-bone steak. I also got a side of garlic flatbread and he got mozzarella sticks. The portion sizes were huge and we chowed done with gusto. The three waitresses on hand were extremely attentive and friendly without being too in your face. All in all an enjoyable trip out and one we'll be repeating again. 10 out of 10

yorkshire
“nice night out”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

went on the spur of the moment not really sure what to expect cosy atmosphere nice staff who were friendly and able to advise us on any thing we asked. It was quite a buisy night but we did not feel rushed in any way and were able to enjoy the food three of us had steaks and they were cooked just as we requested my husband had chicken and was pleased with his meal.Found the food filling good drinks menu the total cost for four meals i dessert a bottle of wine and four pints under a hundred pound which we thought was good paid more at other places and not felt we had got value will be going again and certainly recommend it

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank parisyorkshire
““Fantastic meal””
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

We Went for a Meal last friday for a celebration . It was something I'd been looking forward to for a while due to the reputation of its food and we certainly were'nt disappointed. The menu provided something for everyone I had the garlic lemon scallop which was rich in flavor and beautifully cooked. For mains I had the lamb which again was cooked just right and packed full of flavour. Desserts we had an assiet of chocolate Wich blew me away . Overall it was a Brilliant meal and we were very well looked after by the friendly staff.

Halifax
“Excellent venue for our spontaneous night out”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We opted to go to Rare as the place we'd planned to eat at was closed for a refurb and we are so pleased that we went there. The food was excellent - we both had skewers that were cooked to perfection. Ambience was good and service was friendly and efficient.

Will definitely be going back

• Visited March 2014