“Great value ”

Temujin
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy, Mongolian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated in the heart of the canal basin overlooking the boats and across to Wainhouse Tower Temujin pervades the enjoyable stir fry experience. Ideal for groups, friends, family or couples as well as parties we aim to welcome you and assist you with your choices from the exotic to the veggie, coeliac and halal options so that your meal is as delicious as it can be. Famous for our seafood Fridays and convivial atmosphere Temujin is fun for all ages. Theatrical wok cooking with oils and fresh garnishes to add of your choice you are sure of a wonderful experience with us.
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner this evening. Food was very nice. A very unique restaurant. All you can eat for 13.99 before 7, and 14.99 after 7.

Temujin S, Owner at Temujin, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Hi Jack

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. Don't forget @ Club Temujin we offer added value discounts and special offers for members.

I hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I've visited Temujin at Sowerby Bridge twice now, each time the food has been lovely, lots of choice and really good fun to watch them cooking, but you might want to stand back a little! ;)

Temujin S, Owner at Temujin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Hi Katie

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review it is much appreciated. Your positive comments are welcomed by the team.

I hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

an enjoyable evening spent with friends. good company. good food. fresh ingredients cooked in front of you. wide variety to choose from and plenty of it.staff very pleasant and helpful. visiting again for a joint birthday dinner with friends

Temujin S, Owner at Temujin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Hi Bernadette

Thank you so much for your kind review and positive comments. I am really pleased that you had an enjoyable time. I look forward to welcoming you and your friends again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was an evening meal with friends. The location decor and staff were all well presented - very clean and tidy. The ingredients of choice all kept fresh and topped up and cooked to your own likeness as you watched. This was a reasonably priced and very good experience and " we will be back .. "

Temujin S, Owner at Temujin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Hi David

Thanks for your lovely review. I am really pleased you had a great experience with us. Fab positive comments! Super feedback for the team. Thank you.

I am sure we will welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

As a regular visitor to the restaurant I have to say I always come away with a positive experience and more importantly well fed, the vast choice and quality of food on offer is brilliant and both me and my family look forward to our visits each time. The friendly staff always make us feel comfortable and have a great knowledge of the food they cook right in front of you and the way they do it always has my little boy fascinated. I can't recommend them highly enough especiLly given the value and the fact you can as much or as little as you like and give you the opportunity to sample different dishes such as crocodile and kangaroo really adds to the experience.

Thanks as always, Rob at Brighouse Town.

Temujin S, Owner at Temujin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Hi Rob

Thanks for your kind review. We enjoy having children in the restaurant and it's always great to see them try different meats and fish. Encouraging their taste buds to try the exotic is always a challenge but they do enjoy it.

I am sure we will welcome you again soon.

Best wishes