Top place. Small, clean, efficient etc etc. The important things are the folk who run it and the amazing food they make. Family joint with a really friendly atmosphere. Nothing is too much. The pub is popular with all ages, and at weekends the restaurant bursts, but go mid week when it's empty and just as good. Breakfast is probably the best value in England! Can't recommend it enough, especially having had to stay a night in one of the corporate hotels in Kings Lynn the night before - no comparrisson. Must stay. Great for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Willow House, a beautiful sixteenth century thatched grade two listed building. Located in Norfolk, Breakland. The villages of Griston, Thompson, Sayham Toney, Hingham, Ashill, shipdam, Brandon, Mundford, Bodney and Towns of Thetford, Dereham, & Swafham surround the market town of Watton. Norwich 20 miles away. Our food varies from traditional bar snacks and daily specials, full A La Carte and Table D'hote menus. We offer a large selection of 'Real Ale'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms and Hotels.com so you can book your The Willow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Willow House Hotel Watton
- The Willow House Watton, Norfolk