We chose to stay in The Willow House Hotel for two nights 9th/10th April. The rooms are very conveniently situated just behind the main pub/restaurant and are quite private and quiet. We were very pleasantly surprised by the size of the room and thought that every comfort was to hand for our two night stay. The shower room was not very large but was adequate and was well supplied with toiletries. The bedroom was well furnished and the bed large and comfortable. A bonus for me was having free Wi-Fi too! We ate in the restaurant on the evening of our arrival and were sorry that we had made other plans for our second evening as we thought that the food was excellent. Breakfast too was very good, lots of choices and freshly cooked to order, so much better than buffet style. The staff throughout our stay were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Willow House, a beautiful sixteenth century thatched grade two listed building. Located in Norfolk, Breakland. The villages of Griston, Thompson, Sayham Toney, Hingham, Ashill, shipdam, Brandon, Mundford, Bodney and Towns of Thetford, Dereham, & Swafham surround the market town of Watton. Norwich 20 miles away. Our food varies from traditional bar snacks and daily specials, full A La Carte and Table D'hote menus. We offer a large selection of 'Real Ale'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Willow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Willow House Hotel Watton
- The Willow House Watton, Norfolk