Really tasty food and friendly staff, comfy clean rooms and loads of character. A proper homely pub with a diverse menu and no snootiness. A gem, will definitely visit again and recommend to friends, especially those with dogs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Willow House, a beautiful sixteenth century thatched grade two listed building. Located in Norfolk, Breakland. The villages of Griston, Thompson, Sayham Toney, Hingham, Ashill, shipdam, Brandon, Mundford, Bodney and Towns of Thetford, Dereham, & Swafham surround the market town of Watton. Norwich 20 miles away. Our food varies from traditional bar snacks and daily specials, full A La Carte and Table D'hote menus. We offer a large selection of 'Real Ale'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Willow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Willow House Hotel Watton
- The Willow House Watton, Norfolk