Stayed at The Willow House for 2 nights made to feel very welcome.
Room was clean and comfortable, staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good, all food was piping hot.
Ate in the pub section for evening meal, very nice, lots of choice.
Plenty of car parking space.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Willow House, a beautiful sixteenth century thatched grade two listed building. Located in Norfolk, Breakland. The villages of Griston, Thompson, Sayham Toney, Hingham, Ashill, shipdam, Brandon, Mundford, Bodney and Towns of Thetford, Dereham, & Swafham surround the market town of Watton. Norwich 20 miles away. Our food varies from traditional bar snacks and daily specials, full A La Carte and Table D'hote menus. We offer a large selection of 'Real Ale'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Willow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Willow House Hotel Watton
- The Willow House Watton, Norfolk