All reviewsthe pubfresh croissantsselection of beersfamily partyevening mealhigh streetnice bathroomcentury innrooms were very cleanpoached eggsbe visiting againa lovely place to staycar parkfull english breakfastduncanaccommodationensuite
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Enforced stay due to house works. Rooms are very comfortable, although bathroom was tiny. King size bed. Pub and rooms dog friendly (additional charge per dog in bedroom).
Food remains a good standard.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Willow H, Manager at The Willow House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review The Willow House.

We are dog friendly, we just need to be told if you would like to bring a dog. We allow dogs in our bars aswell as the rooms, just not in the restaurant.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I needed somewhere in the Watton area to stay as I was working at a local business the following day.

I found The Willow House on LateRooms and it looked appealing.

Upon arrival the staff were friendly and informative and I was quickly shown to my room which was a converted building to the rear of the building.

The room was beautifully decorated and spacious although the bathroom is quite small (hey it's a bathroom)

The bed was very comfortable and I had a great nights sleep

Breakfast the next morning (as with the bar food the night before) was excellent

If I had to work in Watton again would I stay there again, definitely. Would I recommend it, without hesitation!!

Great little hotel!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 1099D

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We have refurbished 3 of our rooms, with the prospect of refurbishing the 4 others later this year.

We look forward to seeing you again next time you're working near by.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Stayed here when we moved to Norfolk in October, the accommodation are chalets around the back of the actual building, about 10 in all. Very dated and desperately need updating and not that clean either, luckily only had to put up with it for one night. Breakfast was good though. Went at a later date to try the restaurant,one word, awful. Food was tasteless and my daughter found a piece of metal in her main course, when I complained to the waitress she went to see the chef and came back with 'it was nothing to worry about it was just a piece of metal from one of the chef's utensils' what a joke.
Take my advice and avoid, if you are looking for the best travel and couple of extra miles and visit the Waggon & Horses, super!!!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank steverogersuk
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Only stayed here for one night to attend a party locally but was really impressed.

Expected a small guest house type place but there's so much more to it having a popular pub with good ales and restaurant on the premises and friendly staff.

The rooms were in a separate annexe and were spacious and comfortable.

Morning breakfast was tasty and plentiful in pleasant surroundings.

Overall, enjoyed the stay and would certainly return if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you John, for taking your time in writing your review.

We have 4 ever changing real ales- we try to keep at least one local Norfolk ale.

The breakfasts are cooked freshly to order in the morning.

We hope to see you again in the future.

regards

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Arrived on Sunday afternoon and was met by friendly staff, shown to a row of 8 chalet bungalows behind the pub , ours was number 5 , able to come and go without going through the pub , the room was large and comfortable. Breakfast was very good we enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.