“Comfort Suites, The Woodlands, TX” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Near the Woodlands

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Suites Near the Woodlands
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Shenandoah
Louisville, Tennessee
“Comfort Suites, The Woodlands, TX”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

Television remote was dirty and broken. This was immediately replaced by a working remote. Two telephones in suite but they did not work. When called to desk's attention twice they said they would fix it and contended that they had; but they were NOT fixed and I had to have a friend call me from out of town to my cell phone for my 4 AM wake up call for fear I would miss an early flight. Length of stay was four nights.

Room Tip: Don't do it online unless you have a way of qualifying the hotel/motel
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Comfort Suites Near the Woodlands, responded to this review, 25 February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m pleased to see you were satisfied with the hotels location. We are located within walking distance of many fine dining establishments and near many attractions. I sincerely apologize your stay fell below your expectations and you were not completely satisfied with your accommodations. Please be assured I will be speaking with maintenance to assure the telephones are all in working order. I will also be speaking with the staff immediately and informing them on how to better handle such a situation.

I hope to have another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Angleton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012

This stay has been by far one of the most memorable stays that i have. Each and everyone staff member that i had the pleasure to meet stood out by their wonderful customer service. Checking in Oscar upgraded me to a bigger suite. Checking out I was greeted by Paul and had the friendliest and quickest check out. During my stay they always had the shuttle available for me and that helped because i did not find another hotel that offered one. I come to the area often and i will be staying here from now on.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a hot tub. They are nice!
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

Very rarely do I remember the front desk personnel, but Oscar gave exceptional service as well as honoring a great rate. The hotel is clean, the bed is comfortable and all the typical amenities are present. I'm also a sucker for the receipt under the door trick. The GM of the hotel sent me a personal thank you note and that is very rare in hospitality. NO, it was not an automated email. It was a personal note. I took the time to respond and I'm here now. They have a customer for life. Internet is fast. water hot. AC/Heat works great. Coffee is good in the morning, and breakfast is just enough to get you started. It's a difficult hotel market in North Houston. This place is reliable.
--happy traveler.

Room Tip: rooms are large. king and double suites have sitting area. very spacious.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel and let me tell you "It is a GREAT value"! The rooms are spacious and clean. The front desk staff was so friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2012

We stayed this hotel several times, each time we stay there the hotel is always full, but the staff is always friendly. our room is always very clean and fresh. this time we needed shuttle service out of their regular scheduled hours, they went out their way and called in their drive just to send where we needed to go. This is the only hotel we will stay in the Woodlands area when we visit. we are very happy with the hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Dallas tX
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

We had an overnight stay in this old, poorly maintained property this weekend. Our biggest concern of many, was that the deadbolt on our room did not work - did not feel safe. Asked a night manager to move us but were unable due to hotel being full. Apologized, but said there was nothing that could be done, and agreed it was not a safe situation. Hotel management could have cared less that the room didn't lock and the complaint was handled in a most unprofessional manner the next morning. My advice - steer clear of this run down property. There are many other hotel options close by that would offer a much different experience.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

My family and I stayed for a sport tournament recently.

Let me start with the postitives: The hotel was near surrounding shopping, eating, and the tournament location. The staff was friendly and welcoming.

The negatives: When a guest enters the hotel the first thing that is seen is the lobby. Unfortunately, this lobby needs a lot of work. The furniture does not match the motif and feel of the hotel and nothing matches throughout the room. The room, with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa was very dirty. There was trim placed in the "closet" area (just lying in the corner), the floors were very dirty, the pull out sofa was filthy, the curtains had holes in the them, and there was some kind of "red substance" smeared all over the wall near the bed. My daughter would not sleep near it and we all had to play musical beds! The maintence of the A/C needs to be looked at because it was constantly rattling...which didn't make for a good night's sleep. I would even say that the sheets didn't look very clean as well. I look for a hotel that is CLEAN and I have to say this was not the case. It was disappointing to say the least for even a one night stay.

The management of this hotel serioulsy needs to look into remodeling these rooms and TRAIN their employees to deep clean and maintain each room.

Room Tip: I would seek other areas to stay. We've stayed at the nearby Homewood Suites several times and...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shenandoah
Hampton Inn Houston-The Woodlands
Courtyard Houston The Woodlands
Courtyard Houston The Woodlands
#11 of 18 in The Woodlands
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands

Been to Comfort Suites Near the Woodlands? Share your experiences!