This the hotel my family chose when visiting the Houston areas. I will go through pros and cons and make some suggestions and hopefully things change for the better.
Close to the Woodlands and I-45. I-45 is your big highway around the Houston area.
Friendly staff, the staff are very helpful and very friendly.
Good value, instead of spending tons of money staying right by the Woodlands mall, you can save some money and still be minutes away from the fun areas.
Rooms are big and quiet.
Appliances are old and some don't work, some rooms have better appliances some don't, we didn't bother getting our coffee machine replaced but it didn't work. I'm sure they will replace it if asked to.
Front desk needs a bell. Sometime there are no one at the front desk, a bell would allow the customers to get help right away.
TV channel list, every room should have a list of all the available TV channels. No one has time scrolling through all the channels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Comfort Suites Neat the Woodlands, we pride ourselves on our excellent guest relations and customer care. Our hotel is comprised of 64 suites that are nice, quiet, clean, and comfortable. We understand that you may bring along a large party and are fully dedicated to accommodating your whole party. All suites come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. We are conveniently located off Interstate 45 just two miles from Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and only minutes from Lake Conroe, the Woodlands Mall and North Harris College. We are the ideal lodging solution for those in need of proximity to attractions and shopping including the Conroe Outlet Center, Sam Houston Race Park, Six Flags Splashtown, Tinseltown Movie Theatre, and the Texas Renaissance Festival. We are also in close proximity to many fine corporations, retail establishments, and a variety of restaurants. All of our guests enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access in all rooms, complimentary local calls and free USA Today. In addition to these perks, our complimentary morning breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Suites Near the Woodlands the perfect way to start your day. Our menu consists of eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more. If you find yourself in a rush, you may take advantage of our Grab & Go bags available two hours prior to breakfast. Come stay with us at the Comfort Suites Near the Woodlands, where the customer service is great and your satisfaction is always guaranteed. From the moment you step into our marble tiled lobby you'll realize that this is an exceptional hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Near the Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Near The Woodlands Hotel Shenandoah
- Comfort Suites The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Comfort Suites