Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Chill out in a friendly environment

I have been suggested to visit this place for kitesurfing: what a great 👍 locals here. I met Tien... read more

Reviewed 29 July 2020
JClimber
via mobile
Great Experience

I saw people kitesurfing on the beach and decided to give it a try, VKS was the first school that... read more

Reviewed 9 March 2020

from US$19.74
from US$49.24
from US$35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

I did my beginners course here! Was completely up to me how many hours I wanted and my great instructor named 'Than' said I was ready I was allowed to rent a board and they kept an eye out for me if I crashed! The instructors was very positive all the time, even if it felt like you completely fucled up and crashed the kite they were very positive. I especially liked my instructor Than!

What probably makes this school better than the others is that the area where you hang out is really chill with beanbags and music. At lunch they order takeout and at sunset it's beer a clock!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank FelixK86
Reviewed 2 January 2019

I have had my second surf lesson there. My first was in Indonesia. It was a good choice, especially my teacher Than, because I learned to get up on the board and he was very friendly all the time. We needed to get a Vietnam SIM-Card and he helped us to get it. Thank you for that! At my second day (I had booked 3 hours and it is very exhausting) I was ready stand on the bord, even every small wave. So I would choose VKS again, because the prices are everywhere similiar, maybe even the same.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Danny_Bauch
Reviewed 24 December 2018 via mobile

Did just under 5 hours at VKS and loved every minute. Taun was a great teacher and was very friendly like all the staff. Liked the approach of VKS as would let you surf and only charge for the time you had wind. Will be back to VKS.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Well, self proclaimed hero! I started out with nothing but a great spirit. In only 2 x 2h lessons, Tuan was able to teach me all the basics and even up to the level of kiting in the water (excl board). Amazing! Tuan was really professional, fun, and patient. I absolutely recommend everyone - experienced or newb - to learn the craft here.

Thanks Tuan!!

Date of experience: December 2018
3  Thank datblondje
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

I had the privilege of meeting VKS, after some bad experiences with other schools, and indeed VKS was the best thing it could happen during my stay in Mui Né, VKS has an amazing staff, only very good hearted and friendly guys who are there to help you with anything, they are always in good mood and treat everyone with a lot of respect!
They have 12 years experience teaching, and the level and methodology is TOP QUALITY! Very good equipment as well. Plus, they have 3 jet ski to support them with classes or renting.
So if you're looking for the best watersports experience in Vietnam, GO TO VKS.

GUYS, thank you very much and I'll be back for sure

Date of experience: November 2018