“The best naturist beach I ever found”

Playa El Torn Naturist Beach
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Just one modest beach bar. Soft sand for 1,7 km. Beautiful, peaceful and lovely to swim in - water generally warm. The NE end has some rocks to dive in and watch the fish, otherwise sand below you as you swim. The SW end has natural woodland behind.

2  Thank Perigrine47

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I cannot tell you how much I loved this beach, I swam in clean clear waters with fish all around, I felt safe and relaxed, I never sleep in the day, but I was so relaxed I woke myself up when I started snoring. The beach hut also was brilliant, selling anything from ice cream beer to pizzas, even Paella was available all at a reasonable price. People were lovely too.

8  Thank Kay R
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This is a sandy beach with reasonably good access, nice beach bar (and one just off the beach) Plenty of fresh water showers. There are a few stones getting into the water and it can get quite deep fairly quickly but the beach is sheltered and very relaxing. A lovely place for a naturist holiday.

3  Thank Andrew R
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Lovely clean spacoius beach. Good mix of people. Lovely soft sand. Very easy access. Exceedingly pretty location.

1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

It is a small naturist beach near the temple del sol naturism camping site , it is not obligatory to get nude to enter the beach . What is missing there is a good beach bar & restaurant . You have to take your chair & towel with you . Just enjoy being nude in a quite beach

4  Thank msmq8