We had a dinner at the Masons Arms on Tuesday night. The three of us agreed that this was a pub definitely worth a further visit. The fish and chips was cooked to perfection and my wife's lambs liver as good as she has eaten. A great find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pretty thatched, grade 2 listed property in a quiet Ham stone village a few miles from Yeovil and the A303. We have 6 luxury en suite rooms with a Gold 4 star AA rating. In your room you will find lots of added extras such as a mini fridge with complimetary beer and water, bathrobes, a full range of toiletries as well as a direct phone line and free internet access. The rooms are situated facing our pretty beer garden and are on the ground floor. We have a micro brewery on site producing 5 ales, 2 of which are seasonal. We also have a reputation for serving lovely meals, both traditional pub fayre and a la carte, so please do remember to book a table! We aim to provide everything you could want for a pleasurable stay whether it is for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Masons Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Masons Arms Hotel Odcombe
- The Masons Arms Odcombe, Somerset