We went to stay here for two nights and we did not expect too much from it. This is not a five star resort but it is a really friendly happy and quiet place with great views and a really nice restaurant.
Perhaps the beds could have been more comfortable but I would go back any time just to sit on my balcony and enjoy the view. The resort is on a hillside so you need to be able to walk uphill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open all year around: 55 houses and apartments from 2+1 to 6+2 beds with kitchenette, bathroom and terrace, in a marvellous park overlooking the sea of Cinque Terre; the ideal place for a holiday immersed in nature. Beach, swimmingpool, tennis, playground; restaurant, bar, minimarket. 60 minutes from Genova airport (1 hour and 15' from Pisa); 15 minutes from Carrodano-Levanto exit of the motorway A 12 Genova-Livorno; 5 minutes drive from Levanto station - starting point for trains to Cinque Terre - that you can reach in 15 minutes walk through the old railway tunnels, recently restored and opened to the hikers. Aperto tutto l'anno: 55 appartamenti e villette da 2+1 a 6+2 posti letto, con angolo cottura, bagno e terrazza, in un grande parco sul mare delle Cinque Terre; luogo ideale per una vacanza immersa nella natura.Spiaggia riservata, piscina, tennis, impianti sportivi, campo giochi; ristorante, bar, minimarket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your La Francesca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Francesca Villas And Resort
- La Francesca Villas Hotel Bonassola