“Service Sucks”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Solapur
Hotel Srikamal International
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Solapur
Solapur, India
“Service Sucks”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Horrible hotel and even horrible facilities. AC was not working. TV was there bot no cable. Be careful. Please consider this hotel, if you don't have any other alternatives only. Leaky taps is another problem.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank TAScreen1010180

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 28 March 2013

it's just an average hotel.. no value for money... staff is very bad... hot water is not available. taps are not good.. not following up the complaints... not clean... ..service is very bad...
food is good...

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank rjbhuvanesh
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I have gone ther with my family in last week to visit tuljapur , i hav book this hotel after seeing reviews ;
but its looking good on web but service , rooms are terrible.
Its not Hotel its a upgraded Lodge - Pls go some where else.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank p_abhijit

Travellers are raving about these Solapur hotels

Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 14 December 2012

A great place to stay - they accommodated us (we arrived quite suddenly at 7 in the night WITHOUT any prior booking). The owners who were by the front desk were very nice to us, arranged rooms inspite of being fully booked (they did a little juggling around) and also saw us off in the morning with a lot of smiles.

Easily the best place to stay in Solapur!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
6 Thank heyvenkat
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I visited Pandarpur , Tuljapur and Akkalkot in October 2012 with my family. I planned to make solapur my head quarters.When I called from Hyderabad to check for bookings at Sri kamal International, I was told that they didnt have the rooms I wanted as it was Dassera time . However they very kindly asked me to come over and they said they would day their best for us. When I arrived at the hotel in solapur they gave me a double room with provision for an extra person. Since I was traveling with senior citizens, I got a lot of help from the owners of the hotel in terms of advice about planning my trips to the various places within the time i had etc. I was attended to nicely and even provided with hot water much after the hot water timings in the hotel. Inspite of being a hotel , the place gives you the comfort and warmth of a homestay. The only thing which could improve is the amount of time the attached restuarant takes to serve your orders. If the orders could be served a little faster, It would be ideal. On the whole, good homely place. I recommend it to travelers who are looking for a good place which is reasonably priced.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank bsubraveti
Chennai
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Went to Solapur with family & we stayed in 2 deluxe ac rooms.Hotel is very near to railway station (200-300 metres). Auto charged us Rs.40 for 4 people. Rooms were clean & comfortable. . We checked in at around 6 AM & checked out the same time next day. Checkin & checkout was very smooth. Service was fantastic. Special thanks to the owner who made our stay comfortable. We went to Tuljapur & Pandharpur by cab & got the cab arranged from the hotel itself. Subsequently realized that the cab rates charged by them is one of the lowest! A great place to stay in solapur with family or as a couple.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dinesh_2010
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Family of 4, stayed here while visiting Pandharpur and Tuljapur. Nice rooms, the owner/manager lady was very cordial and helped arrange cab for us in less than an hour! Nice rooms, very accessible to station, would recommend. Only downside is there is no lift and could be a problem if you are travelling with very old ppl.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family