We were at the hotel end of July 2013 for 4 days and it was a nice alternative to all the big tourist spots in Mallorca (there were also no families in the Hotel at the time of our stay). The staff was very friendly. There is also a very nice pool, at the hotel, where you could relax and have some drinks and it seemed not much people were using the pool, so it was pretty quiet there. - The style of the rooms reminded me a little bit of what you would expect in Greece. The furniture in the room was kept pretty simply, somehow puristic (in a positive way, if you like that). - The selection at the breakfast was good (all basics you would expect and in good quality), only the time it was served could have been extended by about 30 minutes in my opinion. (breakfast was served until 10 a.m.). - For the save we had to pay extra, but 2€ a day is a fair price, especially for the rate of the hotel. - All in all I would recommend the hotel and definitely would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 3 * Hotel is located in the heart of the fishing village of Porto Petro, living mirror of the real Mallorca, with a typical Mediterranean style construction with a mix of Ibiza style and ancient Greek Islands . Divided into two buildings, the main building has 27 rooms where the reception and the Skybar is located. What we call Lounge, is the annex building with 16 rooms and a nudist terrace on the roof. Both buildings offer superior rooms, with balconies and a side sea view and standard rooms without balcony. Both type are elegant and fresh with a large and comfortable beds and open cupboards. The bathrooms are equipped with natural stone shower, WC, washbasin, hairdryer and magnifying mirror. All rooms have Led TV with satellite, Air conditioning and heating, free WI-FI throughout the hotel and Safety Box (with charge). The hotel has a large Swimming pool surrounded by a beautiful garden in a completely chill-out place, with a fantastic bar where you can enjoy a cocktail or smoothie. Not forgetting the Tennis Court that you can use any time and for free. For your most intimate moments we offer a nudist terrace on the roof of the Lounge. Our Sky Bar is located on the roof terrace in the main building with wonderful views of the sea and to port of Porto Petro. Perfect for weddings, events or meetings, or just for a relaxing or romantic time enjoying the fantastic sunset. And if you are an early riser you can enjoy one of the most beautiful sunrises you’ve ever seen. We think of all details, we know that sometimes it can’t be only relax, you also have to work, why not combine it? We have a totally free conference room, with a max capacity. 40 persons, for any meeting, The hotel offers some wonderful views. We’re located a few meters from the port and all its restaurants; the nearest beach is just 700 meters (5 minutes’ walk). You’ll find all you need nearby the hotel, taxi and bus stop, supermarket, pharmacy, hairdresser and beauty salon. The reception is open from 8.00 till 0.00 o´clock. If you arrive late, please contact the hotel one day before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Varadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Varadero Hotel Porto Petro
- Nereida Hostal Porto Petro
- Hotel Varadero Porto Petro, Majorca