We really enjoyed our ten day stay at these apartments in September. Whilst not luxurious, they are very clean and represent great value for money. The kitchen is basic but this did not bother us as we did not intend to do any cooking. The soft furnishings and bedding are spotless and the bathroom is of a good standard. With temperatures around 30 degrees,we appreciated the efficient air con which is free. There is a small charge for the use of a safe in the room.
Our large and extremely private balcony overlooked the beautiful bay and the pool area, which was very quiet, with ample shade and sunbeds. In fact there were only a few others around the pool any time we did use it.
The apartments are ideally suited to those who want a relaxing break in a picturesque location. While Porto Petro is only a 15 minute easy walk, I would recommend hiring a car in order to appreciate the area which has many beautiful coves and beaches. Porto Petro itself is a really lovely little fishing port with numerous good restaurants, many on the water's edge, and a two small supermarkets. In the evenings the atmosphere is very relaxed as the village does not have any tacky Brit or Irish bars or indeed noisy karaoke clubs. If this is what you enjoy then Porto Petro is not the place for you!
Overall we had a wonderful relaxing time and would definately recommend these apartmants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haven of Peace!!! Niu d'Aus is a chill out complex. Somewhere you will remember as the best holiday ever!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Niu d'Aus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Niu d`Aus Hotel Porto Petro
- Niu D'Aus Porto Petro, Majorca