I happened to stay in this hotel for 2 nights and 3 days with by wife and kid.
All I can rememeber is Masquito bites.
When I checked in I was given a room which was an AC room.I noticed that a windows glass was broken which looked very dengorous as kids can easily pass through the opening and may lead to fatal accident. I compalined , hotel did nothing and I was given diffrent room.
In the new room the window AC was at floor level and was the case was open which again looked Dangerous. Windows were impossible to close.
Hotel claims 24 hrs running hot water, but you never get hot water.
If you complain,a half bucket hot water will be served to you.
I could not sleep for both nights because of masqitous.
For all this I paid 2200/day
Never dare to stay in this hotel( even it is offered free), It is vey unsafe and dangerous