“recommend”

Rio das Pedras Hotel
Ranked #24 of 37 Hotels in Caldas Novas
“recommend”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

My husband and I stayed here one night in February, 2012, right after ferias. We practically had the hotel to ourselves. The staff are professional, the rooms are clean. I wasn't sure how I would like the room I was offered and I was shown 2 different rooms to choose from. The meals are good. The pools are great, although I can only attest to going into one pool. We were looking for a quiet, clean place to stay and we got it.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
9 Thank pannacottaa

Roscommon, Ireland
Reviewed 18 February 2011

Stayed here for 4 days during Christmas Dec'10 with my fiance and his some of his family and to be honest i had a great time. The hotel is in a good spot practically 5 mins walk to the town & 5 mins walk to the water park.
The staff were so helpful and friendly. The rooms were grand.... Small enough tho with twin beds (for myself + my fiance!) Not ideal but we didn't bother asking for a different room for the sake of a few days! Air conditioning was pretty noisy but it was nothing to complain about. The bathroom was a good size and the shower was huge. There was a tv, fully stocked frige and safe aswell.

The food there was amazing !! Especially @ breakfast - A huge yummy selection to chose from !! Never ate there in the evening because there was so many Restaurants in the town to chose from.
Spoilt for choice!

There was about 4 pools in the hotel i think. Not a big fan of water myself so only ever stayed by one pool.
They had a little bar inside the water in one of the bigger pools but my fiance advised me not to enter that pool as it reeked of urine! ;-( hmmm.. say no more.!

There's great shops/restaurants around and don't forget to go to the water park up the road - It's cool !! Even if you can't swim like me !

All in all - i had a great time there and if I got the chance i'd definitely go back.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple