We came to Rhodes for 4 days , the Elysium hotel is beautiful , looks new and it's right on the beach , the pool is great and also suitable for kids , the potential of the hotel is a 5 star review but instead i gave it 3 because of :
1. A.C in the room was very bad , couldn't sleep well because of the heat , ask them to fix it they came after 3 hours and couldn't do anything.
2. Food / buffet - almost no vegetables and the food is not so fresh.
3. Internet / wifi - this is the worst wifi ever , no wifi inside the rooms , you can wifi only in the lobby , this is 2014 , they say the connection is not strong enough ... come on...
4. Water in the shower was not hot enough sometimes - very strange , sometimes even cold.
5. No activities for kids at all - not the hotel's fault but you must consider it before if you go with kids.
6. Long distance to walk from the room to the lobby or hotel's restaurant
Service was great , very nice workers .More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking