Priceline
Trip.com
StayForLong
2,973 results
All reviews elite club emerald restaurant noble restaurant fresh restaurant elite room beach bar rhodes town rooftop restaurant breakfast and dinner half board star hotel sea view every night superb hotel relaxing stay mini market private beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2017

This was truly a wonderful example of 5 star Hospitality. The service, room, staff, food, ambiance, grounds, pools, beaches, SPA.....was superior. The staff members were kind, helpful always on the look out. Reception and concierge were exceptional. Compliments to the Chef! The variety and high quality of the food was seen and tasted daily. The cleanliness of the hotel, in and out was extremely good. Bravi!

Room tip: Try not to stay above the main dining area, as you smell the food cooking all day.
1  Thank VIPvenice
harmony_el, General Manager at Elysium Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Let us take the time to thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Elysium Resort & Spa. It means so much to us that you enjoyed your holidays to our property and that we exceeded your expectations. We are delighted to read that you felt the facilities and comforts we offer are excellent and that we supply everything that is expected from a hotel of our class.

It was our pleasure to host you, and we hope that we will be welcoming you back for another stay in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Staff so friendly, helpful, polite and hotel amazing. Food excellent, but drinks a little expensive. Entertainment was first class. Enough Sun beds, as on poolside and on the beach. Bus stop outside hotel, but this is very busy so be prepared to stand to your destination, plus the bus drivers do smoke! Good little supermarket on site, well stocked, not to badly priced. The hotel has a spa but unfortunately we didn't use it this time, but will go back next year and give it a go. Beach is pebbles, and they do cater for people in wheelchairs both on beach and around the pool.

Date of stay: June 2017
harmony_el, General Manager at Elysium Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of all of us here at the Elysium Resort & Spa I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your holidays and for taking the time to share your experience. I am really glad to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. It is rewarding for our efforts to receive such an excellent feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We booked two rooms with Sea View - spectacular! When we arrived the incredible staff greeted us by name, took our luggage, provided refreshment, and accompanied us to our rooms. When we opened the door, it was exactly as it had been displayed on the website. But the view and the terrace were beyond expectations. Most 1/2 board hotels have food which one could easily pass on. Not the Elysium. Every morning and evening we were delighted with foods from around the world, in addition to the ever so delicious Greek specialities. Having spent more than 40 years traveling for business and vacations, I felt like I had struck it rich. Even my 8 year-old granddaughter was ecstatic! The staff is multi-lingual and amazingly expert and skillful. They attend to every detail with a smile and continually ask if there is more they can do. Of special note were two young women in the Emerald Restaurant - Afroditi and Debora. While I am old enough to be both their grandmothers, we spent hours talking as they were clearly interested in my life and my work experience. They were so attentive to our needs and when we left - quite unhappily - my granddaughter made them each a picture and hugged them tightly. As she is a Venetian (but fluent in English and Italian), she is a bit reserved. But not with Afroditi and Debora. They were very special and made the stay even more enjoyable than it would have been otherwise. Although, the facilities, rooms, food, and overall staff cannot be faulted. So really Afroditi and Debora were icing on the cake! In addition, the Spa was amazing. I had two massages with Mikelitas (please forgive my spelling Mikelitas if you read this!). Over the years, given the more than two and one-half million miles that I have traveled, massage therapy has been an important part of my health routine. But Mikelitas was extraordinary. One hot oil massage and the second a hot stone massage, were so fabulous, I literally felt the tension, stiffness, and overall stress melt away. She is a young woman who has cultivated her style with yearly training in various types of massages and is focused on providing an unusually wonderful customer experience. And the prices were right in line with what I would have expected. In fact, the hotel overall was not pricey. Had I stayed in a hotel/spa like this in California (from where I hail), the cost would have been easily two or three times more expensive. To say that the Elysium provides a price to value ratio far exceeding any other hotel that I have frequented is not an exaggeration. But, in the end, one can put up with material aspects that don't always live up to expectations, when the staff goes out of their way to provide a Delightful Customer Experience. Greece is an amazing country. While staying there this time we went to Lindos (as well as many other places) where we were able to climb to the Acropolis - older than the one in Athens. Overlooking the Sea and preserved so well, it was almost a spiritual experience. The old town of Rhodes is also worth a trip, maybe many trips. Having the public bus stop directly in front of the Elysium is also very helpful! Should I visit Rhodes again (Greece is my summer vacation country of choice), there is no doubt where I will stay. Grazie tante a tutti al Elysium.

Room tip: Sea Views which also overlook the pool are amazing.
1  Thank 901debyv
harmony_el, General Manager at Elysium Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to start off by expressing our gratitude for having taken the time to share your incredible experience at the Elysium Resort & Spa. It has been a pleasure to learn of the wonderful time you had on your whole stay. We are truly thrilled and flattered to know that the outstanding and friendly service attitude of our staff contributed positively to your incredible experience on the Elysium. What means the most to us is to know that you felt well cared for and attended to by our team of service professionals. We very much appreciate your kind recommendation!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Stayed at the hotel in early May. The room was spacious and very clean and the staff extremely helpful and friendly. We had chosen to be upgraded at the Elite solution which for sure worth the money. A must visit hotel that gives you an pampering feeling

Room tip: Sea view, elite level
Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank eudraft

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of all of us here at the Elysium Resort & Spa I would like to thank you for your time to review our hotel and for your kind words. I am proud to hear that our facilities and high level of service provided met your expectations and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your support and for recognizing our mission to offer a pampering experience to each one of our guests. I hope to welcome you in our hotel for many more holidays.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is of a good quality throughout rooms are of a good standard but it's strange that their is only one power point by the bed and Also no drawers in the bed side tables if staying for more than seven days you would struggle for room to put things.
However aircon OK bathroom ok views very good swimming pool OK pool bar OK
Out side restaurant OK for evening drinks and entertainment. Reception staff, waiters etc are friendly and helpful. Breakfast OK but evening meals not vet good also they run out of selections they should be monitored better and more selections to cover for UK guests.
In general a good hotel but not a five star standard by any means.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Martin P
harmony_el, General Manager at Elysium Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of all of us here at the Elysium Resort & Spa I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay in our hotel. I was very pleased to read your positive comments about our services and facilities, especially about our friendly and helpful staff.

However, I was rather concerned to read that the evening meals in our main restaurant were not up to your expectations. I feel deeply sorry that you did not enjoy the variety of our food, and would very much appreciate if you could provide us with more details regarding this issue by email at the info@elysium.gr. Your feedback is very valuable to us, as it would assist us to further improve our standards.

I would like to thank you once again for your kind words about our staff hospitality and the hotel itself. We truly hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again at the Elysium Resort & Spa during your next trip on the island of Rhodes.