All reviews venus bar animation team hotel territory royal mare increased significantly worked perfect chips hotdogs small theatre splash dance staff support nautilus beach fresh fruit and water beautiful territory entertain guests main facilities awesome holiday restaurants bars
Reviewed 11 June 2013

hotel very nice I think the bedrooms are a bit dated compared to the standard of the rest of the hotel very disappointed that there were hardly any English speaking tourists all Russians and most of which were so rude I gave up smiling and saying good morning by the end of my stay there were no English kids there at all my 14 year old and 10 year old did not make any friends and that is very unusual for them I know this is not all the hotels fault but may be it could be pointed out when booking as the agents must be aware of this if its a quiet holiday that you are after its the place for u but if its a family holiday where u want to socialise with other English speaking families and children steer well clear if I never see another rude Russian in my life time again it will be a blessing.

Date of stay: June 2013
4  Thank s333mmy
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I cant really fault this hotel, more really the holiday companies allocation the stars. The location is fantastic, beach great pool was good but beds could be replaced and facillities during the day were very good too. The rooms differed, we had a sv room perfect, kids were give a corner room which was very small, infact the shower was like a comedy so small, but teenagers didnt mind. Food was good, usual buffet mayhem, individual restaurants were good too. Access to Rhodes town was perfect, we went there most evenings. We had a great holiday, the hotel was very clean, staff pleasant, drinks were fine . I had no complaints.

Room tip: If you can pay extra for sea view, I would request that your not allocated a corner room
Date of stay: July 2012
8  Thank fyona
Reviewed 20 September 2011

The hotel was very good. I'm glad we were in the village side rather than the Mare. Food was good quality and plentyful. Room was superb and cleaned every day. The numerous pools were the hotel's best point. Ideal for relaxing for a week.

Room tip: Worth paying a little extra for a seaview.
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank simons1050
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I will not tell my own experience because that might be too subjective, but here are the pros and cons of this hotel.
Pros:
- the location is good, the beach is average, but for Rodos is a 10!
- hmmm... nothing else unfortunately...

Cons:
- the hotel is at most a three stars hotel if I compare it with other hotels I've been to.
- the rooms are very small for a five star hotel.
- the cleaning ladies do not do their job. Under the beds there's an unexplored world. :-)))
- the beds are worst I ever sleeped in.
- the baby cot was very strange and it used to brake in half during the night. I thought I was stupid and I asked them to put it in place! The same result!
- the minibar in the room is empty and stays empty. Nobody will fill it no matter what you do!
- There's no elevator!!!

BREAKFAST OR THE EGG TRIBUTE
- fried eggs, boiled eggs, omeletes and other egg plates were served in the morning and almost nothing else.
- lunch and dinner were average. Nothing bad, unfortunately nothing special.
- If you want a reservation to the a la carte restaurant DO NOT believe them that there are no more tables to reserve. They lie! After making a scene they reserved the table for us and when we got there, the restaurant was almost empty. And we stayed there more than two hours! I didn't understand why they act like that but they do! So stand up for your right!

OTHER FUN FACTS:
- the russian use to put stones or russian papers on the beach chairs. That means "it's mine"!
- the stuff smiles a lot, but they are not helpfull. Everything you ask them will not be solved.

Have a nice stay! :-))

Room tip: I tryed everything and I was unsuccesful! They told me to talk to agency if I want a room upgrade!
Date of stay: July 2011
8  Thank Constantin-Gabr... U
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We (couple with 3 children) stayed at Paradise Village for 5 nights in 2 rooms. Our rooms (shared pool view) were very spacious; on the other hand, the maintenance of the rooms was poor: for example shower door could not close resulting in flooding of the bathroom after every shower. Also the bathroom towels were very small. Apart from shampoo and soap there were no products in the bathroom.

Furthermore, one should note that all pools at the village are salt water pools - my children hardly swam as a result thereof;

In addition, most of the food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) was not tasty. Even though we had paid for all-inclusive, we ate outside of the complex several times.

Date of stay: August 2011