Just returned from a two week stay at the Aldermar Paradise , very clean and well kept hotel with excellent service good 4* hotel , but the biggest disappointment was the hotel was geared up to cater for the Russian tourists all pool activities where in Russian the shows where repeated in Russian and they are very very rude. But the biggest disappointment was FIRST CHOICE we paid for a package holiday with access to a First Choice rep NO CHANCE , landed at Rhodes shown to the coach that was the last time we saw or heard of a rep , on the First Choice board within the hotel a note was left (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY) was does that mean, did we pay any less for our holiday no we did not , we where expecting the normal morning greeting to run through the hotel and trips available but no nothing FIRST CHOICE could not care less as we where the only family that stayed at this hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paradise Village enjoys a stunning coastal location in bustling Rhodes, the most cosmopolitan island in the Aegean, famous for its medieval towers and the majestic walls of the old town. Treat yourself to the luxury of a room with superb views. Play in the sea or in our swimming pools, try our sporting facilities or other exciting activities. Discover the secrets of our cuisine,relax and let us offer you the holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your Aldemar Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Paradise Village Hotel Kalithea
- Aldemar Paradise Village Kalithea
- Aldemar Paradise Village Rhodes, Greece