It's a good hotel on a nice place on the island. I've been there many times The rooms ar perfect and the staff is very nice. They are friendly and give you a pleasant stay, you feel comfortable.
The food is very good, you can choose every day at the buffet and they serve the maincourse.
The beach is in front of the hotel, towelservice.
Town is not so far, you can go by bus, it stops in front of the hotel or you can go by taxi.
Nearby you can walk to kalithea therme. very nice place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With more awards than any other hotel in the island, Rodos Palladium has earned a reputation to please even the most demanding holidaymakers. This premier class resort occupies a prominent position on the Blue Flag-awarded beach of Kallithea, just 8 km from Rhodes and offers a relaxing and stress free holiday environment. A vast amount of leisure facilities, superb restaurants and bars and entertainment shows ensure that Rodos Palladium has everything to offer be it to individuals, couples or families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Rodos Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodos Palladium Kalithea
- Rodos Palladium Hotel Kalithea
- Rodos Palladium Rhodes, Greece