This is not the MARQUISE ok? But good value and fun
My wife & I visited in may/June this year. Our unbiased opinion is:
- staff in all areas very friendly
- food ok but guys you cannot put strawberries in a fridge ok?
- evening entertainment was every other night thank god but very good
- no animateurs trying to get you you to do underwater archery or synchronised hairdressing
- really cheap car hire
- no rush on beds at pool- and yes there were Germans staying
- good mix of nationalities and ALL ages
Errrr why no coffee / tea at lunch/dinner?
Studio flats are hostel standard- just refuse if offered- they would not qualify for hi de hi- truly awful
Intermittently no hot water-hello?
Garden paths are overgrown and give bad impression- dig up and invest in a bit of paint
Snacks are really bad-does anyone really need cake and cured ham at 11am? Yuk!
Air conditioning is 6 euros a day if you want it before July- the upside is unless you are obscenely rich you lose 5 kilos a day
Beach nearby that is close charges a lot for beds- doesn't belong to the hotel
No shops near by except a cocktail bar and a pretty good supermarket
We recommend Tsambika Beach, Niraeus Seafood in 45-47 old town
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kalithea Sun & Sky Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalithea Sun And Sky Hotel
- Kalithea Sun & Sky Hotel Rhodes, Greece
- Hotel Kalithea Sun Sky