Just returned from 7 days holidays in this hotel and as family of 4 we do travel a lot and stayed in many hotels but LOUISE COLOSSOS is far from 4 STAR hotel , I would barley give it a 1 !!! - but just because the staff is quiet ok and some even friendly - but not all off them - max 2 stars ....
The rooms are horrible - and the building in and out looks like a council block - so yucky !!!
If any one going the expects 4 star service and accommodation You will not find it there !...
Over all lots of food all day long- you and kids will not go hungry and quiet nicely organise - some lovely deserts sometimes -thats the only plus side I can find . Yes and lots of rude Russian push in everywhere , but thats not the hotel fault .........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to full reconstruction process. Amada Colossos Resort, a four star plus hotel, is a new colossal project in the island of Rhodes and is opening Summer 2017 to offer the ultimate experience of Ultra All Inclusive. With 699 luxurious rooms and suites and villas at the front of one of the most beautiful beaches in Rhodes. A worldwide gastronomical experience with 16 restaurants and bars including an authentic Greek, Italian and an Asian restaurants, 5 swimming pools, 2 mini clubs for children and one full-scale water park with 6 waterslides. Be the first to experience a holiday larger than life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amada Colossos Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Colossos Beach Faliraki
- Hotel Louis Colossos Beach
- Louis Colossos Beach Hotel
- Amada Colossos Resort Rhodes, Greece