A very convenient hotel if you need quick access to the M60 or the airport (my colleague paid £34 to come by taxi from T3). Reception is open and spacious, good place for a coffee with colleagues but when you get into the section where the bedrooms are, it's almost like going back in time. Wood-chip wallpaper (1970s), shower curtain / movable shower head / lowish flow (1980s)! My room (308) was a good size overall but had a tiny separate toilet that was a bit of squeeze and one side of the (comfortable) double bed was 12 inches from the wall! Parking is in short supply as well and as they seem to have lots of day-events running, be aware of limited spaces. Despite the 'old fashioned' rooms, everything was clean and worked well (perhaps I can't quite include the shower in this category) and the £88 B&B I paid represented good value given the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Manchester West is an AA rated hotel in the historic village of Worsley, ideally located for a business trip with easy access to all major road networks, 12 miles from Manchester Airport and just a short drive from Manchester, Old Trafford stadium, the Trafford Centre and Salford Quays. The hotel features ten meeting rooms, Elements restaurant, room service, a terrace and gardens with a childrens play area. Free WiFi access available plus free parking on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Manchester West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Manchester West Hotel Worsley
- Accor Manchester West
- Manchester Novotel
- Novotel Manchester West Worsley, Greater Manchester