Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Novotel Manchester West(Worsley)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$77
Novotel
US$82
US$68
Travelodge Manchester Trafford Park(Trafford)(Great Value!)
US$75
Travelodge
US$77
  • Breakfast included
US$146
US$142
Hotwire.com
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Manchester (Swinton) Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
1,279 results
All reviewsgolf courseleisure facilitiessteam roomtwo double bedstrafford centrechimney barlovely hotelgolf clubwedding partybeautiful groundsreception staffpublic areasbuffet stylebreakfast was excellenta lovely staylovely roomsaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2013

The hotel was good, and my room was well spaced and clean. However, I had to go outside to get to my room and I thought the signage to the conference area could have been more clear. AS a conference customer I expected to be able access wifi in my room and that was an extra charge.
I felt this was ridiculous.
The breakfast was acceptable, but I would have preferred to there have been more staff to aid guests.
Not as high a standard as my usual Marriott experiences.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We had a large room, with a large bed and big flat screen tv and a decent bathroom. All clean and spacious.
Good breakfast though surprised to see kids going into breakie in their pj's
The room was also very quiet despite a wedding function on one of the nights.

We stayed over Easter and it was cold and miserable outside.
We went to the gym twice, it's better than the gym I use at home!
Pool was ok though got a bit crowded. Also used the steam room and jacuzzi. Changing rooms were very clean.

We also ate in the hotel on all 3 evenings, twice at the sports bar so we could watch the footie and once in the posh restaurant. The sports bar food was good, and the resto food excellent. All staff were very attentive.
Only criticism is no free wifi in the room.

We will defo stay here again

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2013

spent two days at a weekend at my friends daughters wedding
had a great time staff were friendly and helpful,we had good weather so
sat outside in the courtyard,room was really spacious and comfortable bed
best sleep ive had for ages breakfast was great

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2013

my partner and I stayed for one night here as our friends were getting married . The place is huge lots of different function rooms and outside a lovely courtyard where we had drinks as we waited for the evening meal .We had a king size room and it was lovely very spacious and the bed has got to be one of the softest, comfiest beds we have ever slept in we had a better nights sleep than in our own.Our room had a tv which you have to pay for,wifi,kettle,tea,coffee etc a mini bar which you also pay for and a lovely modern clean bathroom shower/bath with luxuary toiletries.I am always cold no matter what time of the year it is but the room was at a pleasant temperature throughout the stay which was good as some places are so cold.The staff were lovely very friendly and always helpful we couldn't find our room when we first arrived and one of the waitresess showed us where it was which was nice as we new how busy they were all in all lovely place to stay only downside food and drink not cheap but the food makes up for its price as it is delicious

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My heart sank when we arrived as there was a large wedding party. however, we weren't disturbed at all and quite enjoyed some of the outfits!!

We stayed in a junior suite for one night. Huge, comfortable bed and lovely pillows. It was like sleeping in a cloud. Great night's sleep. I would have expected a more luxurious bathroom, it was definitely 3* and although the toiletries were top class (L'Occitane) I would have expected a separate shower, not one in the bath, more space to put a sponge bag. I thought it must have been designed by a man!

We didn't have dinner there, but we did have breakfast, which was great. Spacious dining room. Buffet style with a large choice of both hot and cold food. It was all really well presented in a large area, so no queues. As a bonus, the plates for the hot food are kept in a hot press so they're hot. Quality!

Part of the hotel was obviously a collection of old barns, or some sort of old factory. There were some old photographs which showed it as it was. Anyway, it's been beautifully and sensitively updated to make the bar and dining area full of character. There's a very pleasant central courtyard where you can sit and have drinks/coffee. The grounds are extensive, but we didn't have time to explore those, sadly. There is also a gold course, lots of people there obviously for golf weekends. So the hotel is more than just the average brown 4* chain hotel.

The staff were very polite, friendly and attentive at reception, in the bar and in the restaurant. London prices for drinks.

One gripe-Free WiFi in public areas only. If you wanted WiFi available in your room it was chargeable. We paid for a premium room, it's really naff to have to pay for internet access as a extra.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple