Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Novotel Manchester West(Worsley)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$73
Travelodge Manchester Trafford Park(Trafford)(Great Value!)
US$140
Travelocity
Premier Inn Manchester (Swinton) Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
1,281 results
All reviewsgolf courseleisure facilitiessteam roomtwo double bedstrafford centrechimney barlovely hotelgolf clubwedding partybeautiful groundsreception staffpublic areasbuffet stylebreakfast was excellenta lovely staylovely roomsaturday night
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Booked this hotel for my husbands bday. Room beautiful. Hotel set ul for xmas and so looked amazing. Reception and in house staff were all
brilliant and so accomodating.
Spa facilties a dream. Used the very well equipped gym, pool and spa.
booked a lesson with golf pro who did not turn up. Waited 2hrs for him. Staff didnt know if he was coming or not. Gave us free balls for putting green but still when booked for a present very disappointing.
no explanation given, in end we got money back. Hotel was still fab. Just be extra careful if booking lesson with golf pro!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Kimbers77
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I was lucky enough to be placed in this hotel by my company for our Christmas Party and I have to say I was very impressed.

There were ample lifts to all floors and several amenities on site.

The room was very comfortable with all amenities I could need, i.e. tea and coffee making facilities, iron, trouser press, hairdryer, tv, internet connectivity (at a charge), free shampoo, body lotion and shower gel etc.

The bed was exceptionally comfortable and the layout of the room was great. The only minor gripe was the lighting level in the room - it felt quite dim despite the numerous lamps.

The bathroom was fresh, clean and tidy and I felt very secure. The hotel is in lovely grounds with ample free parking.

Breakfast was buffet style with a good range of cooked and cold products to choose from and they were all very edible and of good quality. The waiting staff were very helpful.

I would stay here again and I would even be happy to pay :)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KJAVW
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel four times and every time we comment on what a lovely place it is. This time thought there are a few things which need tweaked: some of the upholstered chairs in the bar are looking a bit worn, the pool was a bit cool this time, the breakfasts varied ( some days pancakes, waffles, black pudding and other days these weren't available), don't use liquid egg for omelettes get some real eggs and whisk them, and the chocolate sauce for the pancakes was disgusting!! We didn't have a meal at the hotel so I can't comment on the food in general.

However, the hotel was beautifully decorated for Christmas, the staff attentive and helpful, the facilities lovely (bar area, lobby, sports bar) the rooms lovely and very clean, the grounds beautiful, and the location perfect for getting to Manchester, chill factor, Trafford centre, and some lovely places near by (knutsford, Lymm).

We are returning at the end of feb and it would be great if breakfast had improved by then.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank clairecc100
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Stayed here for my wedding night as a gift from my work friends , I felt so lovely walking down the canopy towards reception, felt like the queen...awesome.... the staff were really lovely, great room, breakfast was awesome, except my dearest darling hubby was too ill from the night before to enjoy it, we will be back on one of our anniversaries I'm sure

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank fifibarker
Reviewed 22 December 2013

If you are looking for a hotel to relax and chill, probably this is the best choice. Very nice environment, peaceful and quiet. First you would think it is the middle of nowhere but actually it's not that far from the city (15-20min drive). On our arrival we found the reception team a bit ignorant. We had few questions like, where we find certain things around the hotel or where we could go for a drink etc but we felt like we are just pain and they want us to leave them alone (maybe reception had a rough day:) ) We got a room on the second floor which was as expected, clean and cosy. Although our room had no view at all, we were not really bothered about it but if it is something important for you, probably worth to mention prior arrival. On our first night we had a drink in the hotel's bar which was a bit of a disappointment. We had to wait at least 20 minutes to be served although the bar was not really busy and we only ordered 2 pints. The breakfast was lovely. The spa is really nice but don't be surprised if it's full on a Sunday morning. Overall, we had a great time in a nice hotel. We were not totally satisfied with the staff but everyone has bad days.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple