“Wonderful long weekend”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of On The Beach

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sue s
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful long weekend”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed at Pevensey Bay for an extra long weekend staying at On the beach bungalow.
We love Pevensey..for me I have many memories of family holidays when I was very young and then when I had children of my own we brought them to Pevensey and then 3yrs ago my 2 daughters surprised me for my 50th with a stay here and we’ve started coming again, I love it.
We booked this bungalow through Lisa who has everything very well organised, the bungalow was lovely and clean and had all you could possibly need. I wanted to book again for next year for a week but sadly it is already fully booked so if we go we will have to find another bungalow to stay at.
Had a great time and would definitely recommend.

Linda A
“Great Grandkids”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A lovely few days away with the Great Grandkids. The house was beautifully decorated and furnished to a high standard with a stunning view of the sea. The owner had provided everything necessary for our stay - it was like home from home. There was nothing that we needed to bring with us or buy (except food of course) as the owner had thought of everything down to the finest detail. I will definitely book this property again.

alenka d
Feltham, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Amazing place,beach is on the doorstep and view from living room is breathtaking. Definitely coming back

Gail T
“Just like the pictures”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We have just returned from a 5 day stay at On the beech. The location is amazing with superb views of the sea. The owner Is very helpful and replies promptly to any questions or concerns you may have. I willl definitely consider going there again. The dogs also enjoyed themselves without us having to worry because both the front and back are enclosed.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful, especially the view!”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Had a great stay at the end of March, wonderful weather, and loved the large open plan living/dining/kitchen area. Very dog friendly, including doggy towels and bowls.

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

nikki s
“Christmas On the Beach Style!”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Having stayed here in August it seemed like an opportunity not to be missed when, due to a cancellation, 'on the beach' became available over the Christmas period. We arrived on Christmas Eve to a warm, fully equipped property with a stunning view. There is nothing like sitting outside watching the ocean drinking a steaming cup of coffee. Absolute bliss. Lisa was fantastic in terms of helpfulness prior to our arrival and this ensured everything ran as smoothly as our summer visit. During our break various family members dropped by for food or the odd night. One of the highlights was a walk along the beach then toasting marshmallows on a small disposable barbecue on the beach and drinking hot chocolate. Absolute heaven.....never has Christmas been so relaxed and chilled.
We will definitely be back.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing