“Wonderful week!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of On The Beach

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Clare N
“Wonderful week!”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We absolutely loved our stay at "on the beach". Whether the rain was pouring down (and it did for several days!) or the sun was shining - the view of the sea from the wall to wall glass of the bungalow was amazing. Lisa had thought of everything and it was one of the best situated, clean and equipped holiday homes we have ever stayed in. My sister and I stayed in a house opposite 45 years ago and it was so lovely to go back with our own children! Our miniature dachshund took a while to get used to walking on the stones as her legs were so little! Ocean View Bakery and Cafe in Pevensey Bay allow dogs and does a very good cooked breakfast - but it gets very busy! The sunrise is worth getting up for...a fantastic view can be seen from the beach. I look forward to going back again...thank you Lisa.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

claremela...
Hartley Wintney, United Kingdom
“Perfect on the beach retreat”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We have just returned from a New Year stay at 'On the Beach'. Sometimes when you book on the beach accommodation it can actually mean across a main road or a very short walk. This place is fabulous as you open the back garden gate and you are literally on the beach. Your every need is catered for in the accommodation, even the dogs are covered, with towels, bowls etc. Would definitely go again. Thank you Lisa for a fabulous break.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 6 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Reviewed 20 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

sue s
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful long weekend”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed at Pevensey Bay for an extra long weekend staying at On the beach bungalow.
We love Pevensey..for me I have many memories of family holidays when I was very young and then when I had children of my own we brought them to Pevensey and then 3yrs ago my 2 daughters surprised me for my 50th with a stay here and we’ve started coming again, I love it.
We booked this bungalow through Lisa who has everything very well organised, the bungalow was lovely and clean and had all you could possibly need. I wanted to book again for next year for a week but sadly it is already fully booked so if we go we will have to find another bungalow to stay at.
Had a great time and would definitely recommend.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing