“First class lunch!”
Review of Cuisine Studio Cafe Bar - CLOSED

Cuisine Studio Cafe Bar
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Wonderfully flavoursome, wholesome and satisfying pea and mint soup to start followed by
Delicious lunch, salmon filet cooked to perfection with a lively,colourful avocado and asparagus salad. Yummy. Apple and almond tart made sure we were struggling with our waistbands and very happy. Very friendly, polite and helpful service. (And quick too) will definitely make this a regular haunt!

2  Thank Vanessa F

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Lovely place to eat. Very friendly staff. Good with kids. Excellent food. Flowers and tablecloths. What more could you ask for. Thanks very much.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

A friend suggested that we meet here for breakfast one Saturday morning and to be honest I wasn't thrilled at the prospect. I had visions of canteen style dinning with plastic tables and chairs and builders tea so what a lovely surprise I had when I walked down the stairs of the Community Centre to the café!

There was an array of tables with white linen and flowers and not a bit of plastic in sight! It is a lovely bright space with an open plan kitchen allowing visitors to see everything that is happening and the artwork on display is a great talking point.

The café was spotlessly clean and you could tell the management take pride in what they do. The full English breakfast was great, there was so much of it and more importantly the quality of the produce was really good with our waitress even telling us what farm the sausages were from. My accompanying latte was pretty decent and I left so full I didn't eat for the rest of the day.

I have since been back several times and would certainly recommend it to people wanting a break from the norm in Crowborough.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

What a lovely cafe bar! We have lunch here every week with our group who use the centre. Mandy Roger & Paul bend over backwards to cater for our group. Great soup with yummy warm roll and butter. Great selection of sandwiches and salads not to mention the ever so tempting specials board. The cakes and puddings are not to missed either! Well worth a visit if you use the centre or not. As a bonus there is great art work on display by local artists around the cafe which changes every few weeks.

1  Thank MargaretDA
Reviewed 22 October 2013

If you are looking for somewhere different to eat in Crowborough, try Cafe Cuisine which is located in the Community Centre. Great food at reasonable prices in an interesting location.

1  Thank Chris J