We have stayed in a few b and b,s and have to stay this is the best !.
Nothing was too much trouble ,spotless rooms,very tasteful decor,fabulous breakfast , ticked all the boxes and more.
The owner David well, all we can say is both of us wish there were more like him around,the world would really be a nicer place.
If you are visiting the museums,this is a great base. Not too far to walk into ironbridge,f not there is a large car park just before the bridge. so much to see in and around here,we had a great time exploring.Spent two nights here wish it could have been more.
We looked around at the other choices and were so glad to have picked this gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Telford