We had the good fortune to stay at this beautiful b&b at the tail end of our 3 week vacation. We were tired and a tad cranky when we arrived, but it all turned around upon meeting our hosts. They were exceptionally welcoming and the accommodations were fantastic! Easy access to sites/pubs/and CLEAN! We were treated like family (better actually) and invited to socialize and listen to the enthusiastic bagpipe skills of the owner. I cannot express how genuinely nice the whole experience was. I will forever remember this wonderful b&b as being one of the highlights of my Scottish vacation; and whoever says anything other than wonderful things about their experience here, are just plain wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highlander Inn Hotel is in the centre of the village of Craigellachie, the heart of Scotland's Malt Whisky Trail. With 5 en-suite bedrooms in the main building and 2 additional houses 35 metres away, each with 3 rooms that share a lounge and bathroom, bar, "club room", outdoor patio, lounge, a la carte restaurant (tremendous food in both the bar and the restaurant), and private, off-street parking, it truly is a great little place to stay when visiting this wonderful part of Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Highlander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highlander Hotel Craigellachie
- Highlander Inn Craigellachie, Scotland